NOTICE OF MEETING
WINNETKA FIREFIGHTERS PENSION FUND
May 9, 2013
Winnetka Fire Department
428 Green Bay Road
The Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Winnetka Firefighters’ Pension Fund will be held on May 9, 2013. The meeting will take place at 3:00 P.M. at the Winnetka Fire Department, 428 Green Bay Road, Winnetka Illinois. To see the last meeting's draft minutes, click here.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Review and approval of the minutes from the February 14, 2013 Regular Meeting.
- Financial Report
- Becker Burke Associates Report
- Review and approve warrant list.
- Review and approval of asset allocations.
- Review and approval of transfer of funds.
- New Business
- Report and qualification of the certified election results for the Firefighter whose term will expire in April 2016 under Public Act 94-317.
- Annual election of the President and Secretary of the Winnetka Firefighter’s Board for 2013-2014.
- Public Comment
- Future Agenda Topics
- Next meeting is scheduled for September 12, 2013 at 3:00pm.
The Village of Winnetka, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, requests that persons with disabilities, who require certain accommodations to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting or have questions about the accessibility of the meeting or facilities, contact the Village ADA Coordinator, Kathie Scanlan, at 510 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 (Telephone: 847-716-3541; T.D.D.: 847-501-6041).