Where do I get beach/dog passes?

The Winnetka Park District issues these passes. They are located at Elm and Hibbard Street and their phone number is 847-501-2040.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I call with questions about utility service?
2. How am I billed for water, sewer, and electric service?
3. Does the Village require dog licenses?
4. Does the Village require vehicle stickers?
5. What is the Village of Winnetka's bond rating?
6. Who do I call to get information on beach closings?
7. Where do I get beach/dog passes?
8. What is the Sales Tax in Winnetka?
9. Does Winnetka have a transfer tax?