To request the Village of Winnetka to provide in-kind services and/or monetary sponsorship for your event please review the sponsorship policy below and submit a completed application to Liz Dechant.
- Applicant must be located in the Village of Winnetka and/or provide public benefit to enhance the quality of life for residents of the Village of Winnetka.
- Individuals are not eligible.
- Sponsorship Application (PDF) must be submitted at least 120 days in advance of the event.
- Please make sure to read the Village’s Sponsorship Policy (PDF) before starting an application.
- Some events may require a separate Special Event Permit (PDF) from the Winnetka Police Department. A special event permit is required for any event held on public or private property that affects the ordinary use of public streets, right-of-way, or sidewalk or requires the extraordinary use of Village personnel, equipment, or property.
What is the Village looking for when reviewing sponsorship requests?
- Does the event provide broad community impact and/or Winnetka identity building?
- Does the event benefit the economic health of the Winnetka community?
- How many residents will participate/benefit from the event?
Contact Liz Dechant with questions about event sponsorships.