The Manager’s Office coordinates the Village’s public information and key communication tools, including E-Winnetka, the Winnetka Report, the Village website, and press releases.
Communication from the Village
- E-Winnetka: The Village’s weekly electronic newsletter, which contains information on current Winnetka news, events, and happenings. Sign up online to begin receiving this newsletter. View archived newsletters.
- Smart911 - Winnetka Alerts: This is a free service that allows individuals and businesses to sign up for notifications to be sent via email, text or voice message from the village, county and state authorities. This new alert system will help the Village and first responders communicate real time information on situations involving emergencies, weather, traffic and other critical incident information. Registration for this system is required.
- The Winnetka Report: The Village’s quarterly newsletter is mailed to each home in Winnetka. Residents can generally expect to receive their newsletter in March, June, September, and December. The Report features a column from the Village President and articles about services and programs from the Village departments. Sign up to receive the Village newsletter.
- Village Website: Office staff oversee the development and ongoing maintenance of the website. Questions about website content should be directed to emailed to the Village.
- Videos of Village Council meetings are available on the Village website.
Although the Village has limited authority regarding the operations of the cable companies, we do document problems or issues Winnetka residents may have with our local provider, Comcast. Any problems that you experience should first be addressed directly with the cable company by calling 866-594-1234.
If you are unable to resolve your complaint, please notify the Village.