The Manager’s Office coordinates the Village’s public information and key communications, including E-Winnetka, the Winnetka Report, the Village website, and media statements.
Communication from the Village
- News from the Village: The Village’s weekly electronic newsletter, which contains information on current Winnetka news, events, and happenings. Sign up online to begin receiving this newsletter. View archived newsletters.
- We send Distinctly Winnetka, a bimonthly newsletter, to residents, business owners, and others interested in receiving updates about local business events and economic development in the Village. Sign up online to begin receiving this newsletter.
- Smart911/Winnetka Alerts: This is a free service that allows individuals and businesses to sign up for notifications to be sent via email, text or voice message from the village, county and state authorities. This alert system will help the Village and first responders communicate real time information on situations involving emergencies, weather, traffic and other critical incident information. Registration for this system is required.
- The Winnetka Report: The Village’s quarterly newsletter is mailed to each home in Winnetka four times a year. The Report features a column from the Village President and articles about services and programs from the Village departments.
- Village Website: Office staff oversee the development and ongoing maintenance of the website. Questions about website content should be directed to emailed to the Village.
- Videos of and agendas for Village Council meetings are available on the Village website.
Any problems that you experience should first be addressed directly with Comcast by calling 866-594-1234.
If you are unable to resolve your complaint, please notify the Village.